This NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is a guarantee that you will show up on the agreed time and date for your appointment with Angel Rose.
● A $1,250.00 deposit is required for each appointment date you wish to reserve. This deposit will be subtracted from the final price of each corresponding appointment.
● Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason (including but not limited to: illness, government mandated closures, personal emergencies, financial loss, etc.).
● Should you need to reschedule your appointment(s) for any reason, please make sure to do so NO LESS THAN 7 DAYS before your set consultation date (or, your soonest appointment date, if no consultation has been set). If you fail to do so, or you reschedule more than once, you will forfeit your deposit and be required to make another deposit in order to reschedule.
● If you fail to show up to your appointment, you will forfeit your deposit and be required to make another deposit in order to reschedule. You will also be required to re-submit your inquiry during our next booking period.
● If, for any reason (including but not limited to: illness, government mandated closures, personal emergencies, etc.), the artist must reschedule your appointment, your deposit will be honored and transferred to a new appointment date without penalty.
● Deposits are valid for 2 calendar years after they have been received. If appointments are not scheduled within this 2 year period, the deposit will be forfeited.
● Angel Rose reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, regardless of the status of their deposit.
● Any decisions regarding deposits outside of what is stated in this deposit agreement will be made at Angel’s sole discretion.
Full day sessions are $2,500.00 per each session booked. Each appointment can accommodate up to 8 hours of tattooing. Keep in mind that your deposit will be counted towards this price, and you will only be required to pay $1,250.00 on the day of your appointment.
By signing this document, you have read and agreed to all aforementioned terms, and agree to be present on the date of the consultation and appointment set by the artist and/or the artist’s management.